Client Case Study: Jota Sport
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY – SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT- FULL CONTENT CREATION
Agency: The PHA Group (2016-2018)
Client Case Study: Jota Sport, the renowned racing division of the Jota Group, has become one of the most successful and dynamic endurance racing teams over the last decade, racing in the FIA ELMS and WEC Championship.
Along with running their own Jota Brand entry, the team manages the entry of Jackie Chan DC Racing team in the LMP2 category of the World Endurance Championship (WEC), along with previous entries in the Asian Le Mans series (ALMS) and the 24Rolex in Daytona.
The team were the winners of the prestigious Le Mans 24 hour race in 2017.
To create awareness of and position Jota Sport as a recognised brand in it’s own right, whilst also maximising the Brand Partnership in conjunction the full service managed entry of the Jackie Chan DC Racing Team.
To create and enhance a positive brand ethos through online engagement with fans.
Created an over-arching theme: Performance | Passion | Prestige three elements which depict the ethos of the Jota Brand and the spirit of the team, followed by the development of a 3 year social strategy.
Developed and implemented the Digital and SEO Strategy to maximise brand awareness of all aspects of the Jota Brand, from the racing team through to Jota Advanced Engineering.
Daily production and channel management of a range of content formats relating to the three strands, to promote all aspects of the team, from drivers, to cars, to mechanics to partnerships and logistics through to fan and sponsor engagement.
- Live global event coverage (remote)
- Content formats including video filming, video editing, static social posts, Cinemagraphs and Animated GIFs.
- Paid for and Owned Media strategies and implementation
- Complete social media and website management including all race weekends and Digital PR reporting.
- Integrated Campaigns to maximise reach after the successful Le Mans 24 hour race.
- Verified Twitter account, with over 20,000+ followers via organic reach only.
- Over two million + organic social reach through the 2017- 18 seasons.
- 98% positive sentiment across all channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Over 1 million unique site views during the 2018 season.